Do you know what’s difficult about packing? Packing.
Especially because I’m starting south and traveling north…it will get colder and then what will I do? I guess I can always buy another sweater. I would much rather buy a sweater than the other way around. I don’t know, this is me and my travel jitters. I actually packed yesterday…but I’ve been reading and it’s making me rethink the way I packed. Do I keep the shorts? Do I nix the extra pair of pants? Do I keep both? I’m going from 78 to 56 degree weather; I can’t wear shorts in 56 degree weather. Should I pack tights? I think I’m going to pack tights…or maybe I”ll just buy tights. Jitters.
Here are my current travel tips:
- Travel Tip #1: Roll your clothes
- Travel Tip #2: Don’t pack for each day you stay, mix and match. Make sure your clothes are versatile.
- Travel Tip #3: This isn’t a tip as it is a question for runners, how do you pack your running shoes and running clothes and things? I packed them, but I just want to know if there’s some super secret runner secret that I don’t know about.
- Travel Tip #4: Pack more undies that you think you might need. You never know. I learned this from Grace Helbig. I watch her YT channel 7 days a week, 365 a day. A great role model, y’all.
- Travel Tip #5: Make a list of your tech products and its chargers- you don’t want to forget those. I also just put things I would usually forget like my glasses and necklaces.
I’m really not sure about these travel tips, but I’ll let you guys know as I go along. Tomorrow.